UBS Financial Services IT Senior Business Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
• define end to end specifications and find solutions to business problems
• determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
• analyze current processes and functionalities as well as with the generation of new business specifications
• develop subject matter expertise (SME) on the application and surrounding business processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Total Wealth Advice (TWA) is a multinational organization inside UBS responsible for building and supporting the One Investment Platform, with the core team in Switzerland. It is a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment.
Your experience and skills:
• Strong proven experience in the financial service industry and in information technology (building of operational solutions)
• Independent, systematic and structured approach and way of working (e.g. Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, UML)
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• excellent organizational skills and keen perception
• High awareness of quality and deadlines
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176574BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)