UBS Financial Services IT Quality & Test Engineer in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about assuring software quality and have a keen eye for detail? Are you smart enough to design test cases optimized for automated execution and maximum functional coverage? We’re looking for someone in Zurich who can help us:
–Building up the domain knowledge and responsibility to establish Test Data Management as a service offered to the projects within the organization
–Definition and implementation of the test data creation strategy within the organization in an automated way
–Definition of the setup and tooling used related to Test Data Creation
– Coordination and managing of new request related to test data needed within the IT-Projects
– Creation of dedicated test data needed by the IT-Projects
– Maintain existing test data creation automation scripts
– Design and implementation of new scripts for test data creation in an complex environment
– work closely with our business partners, project leader, business analysts and other stakeholders in order to improve software quality as a whole
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Management team of WMPC IT Development.
Our systems under test are various front- and back-end components using latest Java technologies, heavily integrated with other applications along the investment management value chain.
Your experience and skills:
– motivated and capable to understand new functional concepts and business processes fast
– systematic and analytical in-depth when it comes to solving problems
– highly committed, keen to take responsibility and initiative
– technically savvy, experienced with mainstream interface technologies and testing tools
– fluent in English on (upper-) intermediate level
– minimum 5 years working experience as a test analyst
– the ability to write medium-complex SQL queries for data analysis and test validation
– full confidence in using Jira, Confluence, HP Quality Center, Toad
– experience in SoapUI and scripting in Groovy used in test automation
– fundamental Java Knowledge – setting up test cases in Selenium
– experience and proven results in design and implementation of automated functional/non-functional testing
– good communication skills to work effectively with colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
Ideally you have as well
– planning and organizational skills
– banking experience, especially in the area of financial instruments, trading or investment management
– German language skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177923BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Quality & Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)