UBS Financial Services IT QA, Test Manager in CRM in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? Are you a talented, Quality Assurance / Test Manager that wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? Are you passionate about new software and tools? Are you innovative with broad technical skills that you keep current? Are you a committed team player able to work with and support others as they support you? Do you have the ability to partner with the business to develop and execute a vision?
We are looking for a highly independent Test Manager, having worked with projects through all stages of the development lifecycle. Experience of working in Banking or other financial institutions would be an advantage. We are looking for someone who can:
– Overview the end to end Software Development Lifecycle and identify and implement quality improvement initiatives
– Coordinate and support QA activities and traditional testing efforts for all test levels
– Manage teams for multiple streams of testing as overall QA Manager
– Hands-on involvement with helping QA teams create and execute E2E test scenarios
– Define resourcing plans for QA teams in alignment with project requirements
– Assist with defining the Project documentation - test strategy and plans
– Managing regular team meetings and updates to BA/QA/Dev leads
– A solid grasp and recent experience in agile and traditional delivery.
– Engage with auditors internal and external to demonstrate the banks testing standards adherence
– Interact with Project and Program Managers, development team, business analyst leads located in Zurich and APAC to ensure successful delivery of project test requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) team in Zürich-Altstetten. The CRM Application Delivery includes most disciplines prescribed by the systems development life cycle (SDLC) process and provides interesting jobs to well over 100 employees. The CRM stack goes from Mainframe and DB2 all the way to presentation services and User Interfaces with many distributed components on UNIX such as Rule Engines, BPM workflow, Forms Generator, etc.
What makes our work interesting is the knowledge and understanding of most of the bank's products as they interface with Partner and Contract static data. CRM is a core system supporting a large number of Services and Products which consume Client Static Data.
Your experience and skills:
– Experience in coordinating and organizing multiple teams of teams of testing with strong ST/SIT, UAT and F2B testing knowledge
– Proven track record in a QA lead role with excellent communication skills
– Significant experience of testing complex systems and business flow
– Solid knowledge of standard testing practices, tools and reporting with a full understanding of SDLC, QA and defect lifecycle and knowledge in tools like QC, ALM, JIRA
– Strong relationship skills and experience with senior stakeholders across multiple divisions and functions
– Strong Project Management Skills – able to lead and provide direction and strong People Management and Leadership Skills, able to bring disparate teams together, drive consensus, obtain commitment where resources are reluctant or already stretched
– Able to communicate at all levels (COO, MD, D, AD) and with both business and technology staff using appropriate language for the audience
– Experience in Quality Centre administration, setup, and reporting and have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and highly resilient and proactive to drive test delivery
– Automation experience in managing automation testers to build out automation frameworks beneficial
– A university degree in IT or a related field
– Strong analytical skills to in planning (you love doing this)
– The communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– Practical knowledge of software testing and business analysis
– Experienced in using tools such as Quality Center and JIRA for test execution and defect management
– Basic automation experience a bonus - Java, Fitnesse
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– Experienced in Banking & Financial Markets
– ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher
– Experienced with globally distributed teams
– Working experience in Agile projects
– fluent in German and English
– a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171593BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT QA, Test Manager in CRM
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)