UBS Financial Services IT Project / Program Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a strategic thinker who can be hands on if necessary?
Are you a multi-tasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks and priorities?
Do you have a solid track record of delivery?
Can you communicate efficiently with a wide variety of senior stakeholders in IT and Business?
Can you motivate people to go the extra mile and still be happy to be in your team?
We're looking for someone like this to:
– act as IT Program Manager within Financial Controlling Technology interfacing with IT Partners in Finance, Risk, Front Office, Wealth Management and Operations
– partner with our business to deliver end to end technology and business change on multiple fast paced projects of a regulatory, operational risk and business enabling nature
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– establish, operate and drive an effective Project / Program Governance to ensure delivery in time, scope and budget
– organize and drive requirements-gathering activities
– contribute to the design and development as needed and be in a position to provide direction and guidance to the team
– understand and anticipate challenges and be able to involve the right groups to resolve issues
– to drive forward your initiaves while keeping people motivated and happy
– provide leadership and guidance for global, multicultural projects teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Finance Controlling Technology IT team. You will be based in London or Zurich.
Our role is to design and implement IT solutions to provide business value. We are a global IT team supporting our clients in Finance all over the world.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of experience as IT Project / Program Manager in a multi-project environment with globally distributed teams. A Project /Program Management certification is a plus.
– a proven track record of project / program delivery
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with a can-do attitude and a solid understanding of project/program management and software engineering processes
– excellent communication and stakeholder managment skills - both written and verbal
– experience in designing and developing software solutions with strong core project management process and software tools knowledge
– an robust understanding of the software development lifecycle
– ideally you already have prior UBS exposure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170663BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project / Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)