UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager in UBS e-Banking in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you agile? Are you motivated to work as a PM in the UBS e-Banking environment? Do you want to be part in the banks digital factory approach and elaborate new ways of working together? Do you feel comfortable in leading mid-size project to success? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run the project Site Tracking in an agile environment
– lead the project team and manage a number of different staekholders
– develop and coordinate the deliveries with our internal and external partners
– push things forward to deliver our solutions in time and budget
– keep your colleagues up to date and create an environment of trust and collaboration
– manage the staff of your project team and coordinate with external vendors
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within WMPC IT Development in Zurich. We plan and lead IT projects for Channels & Workbenches. That is the area, where we build our award winning apps for e.g. e-banking and mobile banking. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment. This is the place where we work along new and innovating working models, where nearly everything is possible. We shape the future of banking.
Your experience and skills:
– a graduate degree as well as project management experience (preferred in e-Banking)
– worked in an agile environment and already dealt with mid-size projects / external vendors
– a great interest in innovative collaboration models and shaping the future of IT and banking
– a broad IT knowhow
– experience in a global environment where no two days are the same and innovation is key
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels in English and German
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a leader and a good team player
– interested in the digitization of the banking industry
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169699BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager in UBS e-Banking
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)