UBS Financial Services IT Manager – GT CIO Chief of Staff team in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a multi-tasker who is confident dealing with lots of different topics? Are you comfortable working across all levels of the company including Senior Management? Do you have a positive can-do attitude? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have an eye for quality and detail? If so, we’re looking for someone like you who can provide strategic, execution and reporting support to the Head of Group Technology, as part of the Chief of Staff team:
– Develop and implement Group Technology-wide action plans and key initiatives
– Work with the Group Technology Management Committee and the GTech Leadership team
– Produce management material for senior management
– Instigate and manage change initiatives that drive Group Technology, aligned with global strategy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Technology Chief of Staff team. We are responsible for supporting the Head of Group Technology in executing their strategy and priorities. This is a sleeves rolled up team, as well as highly motivated with openness to learn.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– driven topics needing collaboration across functions
– worked with senior stakeholders
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– a quick learner
– truly collaborative
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– reliable – deliver on commitments with a high level of integrity
– able to maintain standards under pressure
– fluent in English – written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179173BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Manager – GT CIO Chief of Staff team
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)