Are you motivated to deliver frontend applications with great usability for UBS e-Banking? Do you want to play the vital part in the design of our future solutions that support the company’s business needs in banking? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focussed on successful deliveries? We're looking for someone like you to:
– Design and implement user-friendly frontend applications which integrate seamless in our UBS e-Banking
– Deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries
– Be part of a strong team and contribute to team success
– Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
– Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, oral/written communication, requirements analysis and effort estimations
– Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within UBS Business Solutions AG in Zurich. We plan and lead IT projects in our digital factory by having choosen a new agile mode of working with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. It is the location for co-located software development which spans across multiple areas of the bank focusing on faster time to market and agile methodology, but always with a client centric delivery approach.
This is the place, where we create our award winning solutions for UBS e-banking. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment, this is the place where we live innovating working models and nearly everything is possible.
Your experience and skills:
– deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITHUB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA, ...)
– a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
– fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable frontend applications
– a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
– experience in a global environment
– a positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
– a strong software engineer with high dedication to frontend development
– showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications
– a good team player
– analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English and German
– motivated and a self-reliant person
– reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177886BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)