UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have strong product instinct and an appreciation for data-centric cloud-based products? Are you passionate about data and how it can be used in investing? We are looking for people like you who can help us:
• Interview global users and main stakeholders to collect requirements and vet design ideas
• Define product requirements and help prioritize execution across IT teams
• Coordinate a global team in testing design concepts, training and rolling out products
• Regularly communicate progress, key results and KPIs to internal stakeholders
• Stay on-top of technology trends, evaluate opportunities and enhance the product vision
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working within the Firmwide risk space as a business analyst. The team in London is working on a high profile transition programme to migrate risk models onto a strategic IT platform and fortification of input data. The team is made up of project managers, business analysts, IT developers and risk model developers.
– Good analytical ability
– Ability and patience to work in a complicated structure where there are multiple dependencies to achieve the result
– Knowledge of risk and ability to grasp the essence of the discussion while interacting with change and risk methodology teams
– Excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
– Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– Can adjust priorities to hit a moving target
– Independent, reliable and able to work under pressure
– Professional in interactions with colleagues including at the senior management level; operates with integrity, respect and sound judgment
– Committed to producing high quality work products underlined by attention to detail, in a multi-tasking environment
– Able to multi-task successfully and thrive during periods of high-pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177372BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)