UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives, who can oversee the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources and who can:
• analyse and evaluate the business processes and products (especially related to Fund platforms and Fees Calculation)
• understand and challenge our various stakeholders
• evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
• identify the impact on interfacing solutions
• generate Business Rules / Use Cases and the corresponding Software Requirement Specifications
• review test cases, support of the testing units in test design and execution
• support the project manager in BA related topics
• work in an international environment
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working for UBS AM IT in Zürich. We are a fast growing fund platform and business unit within UBS Asset Management, bringing fund providers and B2B distributors together for the distribution of investment funds.
Your experience and skills:
• 5+ years of experience as an IT business analyst (experience in the financial services industry especially fund platforms a plus)
• Knowledge of the full software development life-cycle (Waterfall as well Agile)
• Knowledge of asset management, fund platforms and retrocession calculation engines
• Knowledge of tools such as JIRA , SharePoint, etc.
• Strong experience working with vendor and products
• Strong experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and able to write /understand SQL scripts
• Problem resolution mind-set with an attention to detail
• Self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a global team
• Excellent written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168475BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Fund Services, Information Technology (IT)