UBS Financial Services HR Business Partner, Corporate Center 80 - 100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Can you quickly connect with any client group? Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? Do you have a flair for analytics? We are looking for someone like this who can:
– shape our overall people strategy
– work as part of a global team with regional and global responsibilities
– provide strategic HR advice to several Finance Executive Committee members
– hire the right people, manage our talent and develop our leaders
– support our business in reaching its goals and objectives
– handle people-related risk issues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be responsible for a group of senior clients either in Group Finance / GALM or Group Risk Control and Operations, working in the HR Business Partner Team within Corporate Center. We're problem solvers for the business, supporting and challenging each other to reach the right outcome.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a role like this; providing strategic advice to important stakeholders whilst executing processes in a seamless fashion – and you loved it
– a firm grasp of the different HR disciplines, and ideally experience in several HR fields
– an ability to manage a wide range of priorities, objectives and deliverables
– proven track record of collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging
– excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
– a role model of UBS’s principles and behaviors and a strong decision maker and influencer
– able to build networks across a culturally and geographically diverse organisation
– well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same and stakeholders are many
– able to operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
– comfortable with challenging the status quo
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172052BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Business Partner, Corporate Center 80 - 100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)