UBS Financial Services Hedge Accounting Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have a flair for data modelling and programming? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– running operational aspects of hedge accounting models
– developing and maintaining the data structures used for hedge accounting models
– analysing and modelling the interest rate and FX risk of banking products and derivatives
– monitoring outstanding balances of group borrowing and lending trades
– acting as a technical sparring partner to risk managers in Group Asset and Liability Management
– establishing strong relationships with internal business partners and data providers.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Hedge Accounting team in Regulatory Calculations Controlling Services. We are mandated to align the overarching objectives of interest rate and foreign exchange risk management with the presentation of the interest and FX results for IFRS, US and CH GAAP financial statement purposes. We operate several key hedge programs including core controlling and reporting responsibilities. Every team member contributes to the development of new models and new hedge accounting programs, and the automation of existing workflows and processes. We are looking for a talented individual to complement our team.
Your experience and skills:
– recognized degree or similar education in finance, accounting or economics
– at least 3 years of relevant experience in treasury, controlling, accounting, trading or product management
– advanced knowledge in treasury, market risk, fixed income, fx, banking products and derivatives
– strong analytical and data management skills
– strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Access, VBA) and affinity for finance and treasury applications
– initial SQL, data modelling experience with some talent for computer programming (writing code)
– financial product knowledge (Bloomberg and Reuters experience a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177210BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Hedge Accounting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance