UBS Financial Services Head Employment Legal Switzerland in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have experience dealing with employment legal matters? Do you thrive on managing a diverse case load? We're looking for someone like this to:
– lead the Switzerland Employment Legal team
– provide employment legal advice and support on a range of issues across Switzerland
– manage employment litigation cases
– partner with various functions within Human Resources and a range of business clients
– think strategically and assist with proactive management of employment legal risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be responsible for the Switzerland Employment Legal team in Zurich and the key contact for senior management on Swiss employment legal issues. With over 20,000 employees in a number of locations across Switzerland, we are responsible for all employment legal issues and are involved in diverse and interesting case matters. No day is the same. We support all the Business Divisions. So you can be working on something for Wealth Management in Zurich one day and Asset Management in Basel the next. We also partner closely with our colleagues in EMEA, APAC and the Americas on a number of worldwide initiatives and projects. We are a global team of over 20 employment lawyers.
Your experience and skills:
– a Swiss degree in law and admittance to the bar (additional relevant education like LL.M. an asset)
– experience of managing employment legal issues, either in private practice or in house
– experience working with senior stakeholders on sensitive matters
– excellent technical skills on both the contentious and non-contentious side
– fluent in German and English (French is an asset)
– confident and authoritative with strong communication, advisory and negotiation skills
– an expert at building networks and connections
– commercial and business focused, with solid judgment
– organized, hit deadlines and are comfortable managing a diverse case load in a dynamic legal environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177945BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head Employment Legal Switzerland
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Legal