UBS Financial Services Governmental Affairs Advisor in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have an analytic mind? Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder?
We are looking for someone like this to:
• Lead our analysis on key international regulatory and political issues of relevance to us
• Develop our position across a broad spectrum of political and regulatory issues and financial market topics
• Coordinate our advocacy work with key industry associations and other external bodies
• Represent us in external expert groups and industry associations
• Advise some or our key decision makers on regulatory policy issues and prepare appropriate supporting material
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working as part of the Governmental Affairs team, where you will play a key part in carrying out its mandate regarding policy proposals coming out of the FSB, BCBS and IOSCO, among others. Group Governmental Affairs ensures comprehensive coverage of the activities of governments, regulators and supranational organizations that materially affect us. The team works closely with our top management on emerging political and regulatory developments and manages the interactions with policymakers and industry associations around the globe.
Your experience and skills:
• excellent knowledge of the regulatory environment for banks and financial markets
• prior experience in engaging in the financial services regulatory policy process
• an analytical mind
• managed complex projects before
• a good communicator (in English and German)
• proactive and stakeholder-oriented
• able to interact effectively with a wide range of internal and external clients, including senior executives
• able to adapt quickly and effectively to different situations and challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168480BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Governmental Affairs Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Legal, Management and Business Support, Management Group