UBS Financial Services Global Life Insurance Specialist – Wealth Management in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you enjoy solving problems and build solutions? Are you passionate about Wealth Management? Are you interested in building up and driving business? We are looking for someone like you to:
– contribute to the positioning and distribution of the life insurance product shelf, supporting Client Advisors, Wealth Planners Advisors or other relevant business units.
– support in the maintenance of the life insurance product shelf up to date, e.g. processes, documentation, credit etc.
– manage the relationship with panel of external insurance brokers and carriers
– support Wealth Management front units, driving insurance initiatives and sales
– when required, participate in client meetings / contacts covering insurance needs
– be in charge of trainings, i.e. planning and implementing product/country specific seminars and workshops
– participate in projects with multi-functional teams (e.g. Wealth Planners, Product Managers, Legal, Compliance, Group Tax, Operations & IT, Marketing, Business, Sales)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Planning Life Insurance Specialists team within Wealth Management Investment Platforms & Solution (IPS) business area in Zürich. We work on key initiatives and projects in the area of life insurance solutions and distribution, where you will work closely coordinating various sectors/ teams such as front units, wealth planning advisory, service units and external partners.
Your experience and skills:
– university degree and/or postgraduate qualification in Law or Economics or similar
– 3-5 years' proven experience as a project manager, product manager or sales manager in the Insurance and or Banking sector
– solid know-how of insurance products and of financial services industry.
– intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment, self-motivation and the proven capacity to operate effectively also under targets
– analytical, precise and not afraid of raising ideas
– able to think out of the box and an excellent problem solver
– great in managing projects, implementing changes, interacting with colleagues at all levels and a born to be a networker who can build up great collaboration within the firm
– fluent in English. Other languages would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175121BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Global Life Insurance Specialist – Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Product Management and Development