UBS Financial Services Financial Accountant in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you great with numbers? Do you have a strong attention toward details? Then you are the person we are looking for, as part of the accounting team you will:
– manual book transactions and control account data
– prepare standard and individual accounting with different account standards and high quality
– create account statements and other client requested reports in timely delivery
– execute plausibility and four eye checks for accounting reports
– ensure a complete documentation as well as control and maintain the tax matching process
– prepare money flow sheets including plausibility checks
– conduct quality and process improvements to ensure proper efficiency and effectiveness in accounting
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Accounting team. Our role is to provide high quality accounting services for our clients and provide important financial statements. We support individual client accounting requests and are dealing with various accounting requirements. You will proactively and closely work with your colleagues in Switzerland and will drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team. We also work very collaborative with our clients and our internal and external stakeholders. The Investment Accounting team offers you a diversified and challenging working environment.
Your experience and skills:
– a commercial education and/or a further education with a degree in Accounting/Finance or similar field
– practical experience in reconciliation and accounting (Swiss GAAP/OR/IFRS)
– a keen interest in financial markets and a good understanding of financial investments
– strong analytical skills (you’re like a human computer) and a keen flair of numbers
– hands-on mentality, pro-activity, flexibility
– a self-starter with a high motivation
– a communicative team player with `German communications skills for client interactions, Italian and/or French language skills would be an advantage
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a good user of MS Office
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 162124BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations