UBS Financial Services Experienced Analyst/Associate Mid-Market Advisory (m/w), 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about corporate finance, M&A and capital markets? Are you a team player with own initiative who likes to engage frequently with a wide range of clients and colleagues?
We are looking for a young professional to complete our team.
You will be working in Mid-Market Advisory and collaborating with a broad range of other departments to elaborate the best solutions, advice and execution to our mid-sized to large Swiss corporate clients in their capital markets and M&A transactions. A career in Mid-Market Advisory is the ideal way to demonstrate your diverse skills and acumen, and gain additional first-hand impressions of how the business works whilst learning from experienced and dedicated professionals and experiencing the unique workplace culture of UBS.
• Perform advanced financial and valuation analyses and build corresponding models
• Conduct in-depth data analysis to increase understanding of clients and tailoring solutions to clients' needs
• Work with senior bankers to help originate, structure and execute transactions
• Prepare client presentations and other documents for both marketing/client coverage purposes and live transactions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Mid-Market Advisory (MMA) is part of Corporate Finance Switzerland within UBS Switzerland's Corporate & Institutional Clients business area and provides public and privately-held mid-sized to large Swiss corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors with financial advice and execution on strategic and financing transactions. These include mergers and acquisitions (buy- & sell-side, mergers, public tender offers, restructurings, spin-offs, valuations etc.), as well as debt and equity capital raisings (rights issues, capital increases, private placements, bond issues, hybrid financing instruments etc.). The Swiss Mid-Market Advisory team is leading in UBS' home market with an unparalleled client base in Switzerland and regular deal flow in Switzerland and abroad. As a member of MMA Switzerland you will play an important role supporting the team in the ongoing coverage of our clients and contribute to the origination and execution of transactions within Switzerland as well as cross-border
Your experience and skills:
• an excellent University degree (BSc or MSc) ideally in Banking or Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Technical Studies or Law
• 3 years of relevant professional work experience in Corporate Finance / M&A, preferably with a leading investment bank or boutique
• strong analytical, quantitative and financial modelling skills
• a high degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
• an excellent communicator and team player
• fluent in German with excellent oral and written command in English, while French is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176901BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Experienced Analyst/Associate Mid-Market Advisory (m/w), 80-100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Investment Banking