UBS Financial Services Executive / Team Assistant in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support for Group Internal Audit Executive Committee members in Zurich. You’ll:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and stakeholder meetings
– process expenses and invoices
– provide organizational support for the Zurich office, including ordering supplies and equipment, event organization and administration of joiners and leavers, booking meeting rooms and filing
– supporting internal and external communications material, for instance, newsletters, brochures and presentations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Internal Audit (GIA) team in Zurich. We assess UBS’s processes, governance, risk management and controls in all business divisions globally to identify where improvements are needed to better manage risk and achieve the firm’s strategic aims. To maintain our independent perspective, we report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. Our global team is spread across 18 offices in 13 countries, with links to all UBS divisions and locations.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions (you make lists and get things checked off)
– a reliable working style with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– a proactive and flexible personality, able to multi-task and work well under pressure
– a motivated, self-starting team player with a professional and positive attitude
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– proficient in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173526BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive / Team Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support