UBS Financial Services Executive / Team Assistant - temporary, 8 months, 50 - 100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the Head of Legal, HR and C&B Technology and his management team. You’ll:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, internal and client meetings across time zones
– provide organizational support, including travel arrangements and onsite / offsite meetings with logistics, bookings and briefing materials, catering and audio/video conferences
– create reports, presentations and external/internal correspondence and manage the team's SharePoint sites
– take care of additional business support tasks e.g. processing invoices and expenses
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Legal, HR and C&B Technology team in Zurich. Legal, HR and C&B Technology delivers technology solutions for UBS in partnership with the Group General Counsel, Group Investigations, Human Resources and Communications & Branding businesses. We deliver great technology for great people - our services and solutions are used by UBS staff globally on a daily basis.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– the ability to multi-task, problem solve, exercise confidentiality, and acute attention to detail
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– independent, motivated, proactive, and focused
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174725BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive / Team Assistant - temporary, 8 months, 50 - 100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support