UBS Financial Services Executive Assistant - 60-80% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to our team. You’ll:
– Manage and maintain complex calendars, including conference calls, video conferences and internal or external meetings
– Work with other senior management offices to coordinate and clarify any meeting related issues or queries
– Organize and prepare international business trips including flights, accommodation, visa application (if required) and detailed itineraries, including expenses reimbursement
– Support the IPS sector head and his team in operational and daily business matters
– Prepare formal correspondence, e-mails and meeting materials for the sector head
– Deal with various ad hoc tasks, such as building access, ordering of office material, etc.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We in IPS Advice Process, Offering, Investment Methodology & Global Servicing Model in Wealth Management are responsible to ensure that our offering reaches every client and delivers what they need in the simplest, quickest and most impactful way, no matter where they are in the world.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment on senior executive level
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize, think and plan ahead
– 100% discreet and experienced in dealing with top management
– used to operate under pressure and in a responsible way
– proactive and highly flexible personality, able to anticipate and work on own initiative and prioritize own workload
– fluent in English and German (both written and spoken)
– motivated, self-starting team player
– “can do” personality with a positive spirit
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172533BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Executive Assistant - 60-80%
Job Type: Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support