UBS Financial Services Executive Assistant 60% - 100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you like working on a variety of tasks? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the Head of Litigation and her team as well as to deputize during leave of other assistants where required. You’ll:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation and internal and external meetings
– review and handle all incoming and outgoing email and phone calls
– provide organizational support, including, the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and events
– administer filing systems both manually and electronically
– coordinate various communication material
– processing invoices, expenses, credit card bills etc.
– deputize other assistants if required.
– assist in the preparation of presentation and meeting materials, taking minutes etc.
– support the team with various administration tasks e.g. administration of access rights, maintaining distribution lists, new joiner administration, assisting on ad hoc issues and tasks as they arise etc.
– get involved with infrastructure needs e.g. office space planning, IT equipment etc.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working for the Head of Global Litigation in Zurich, complementing the legal and business management team where required.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar function
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and oral
– excellent planning and organization skills
– experience or willingness to work globally
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– highly professional, articulate and calm under pressure
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– proactive and able to work on own initiative
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English, German a strong asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175133BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive Assistant 60% - 100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Legal