UBS Financial Services Employer Branding Specialist (80-100%) in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about employer branding? Do you know what it takes to attract and retain the best talent? Are you a driver of change and full of ideas? We’re looking for an employer branding and recruitment marketing specialist to help us promote UBS as an employer of choice to candidates across the globe.
• bring our global employer branding strategy to life, plan and implement digital marketing activities and develop engaging campaigns and content on our social media careers channels, webpages and other on- and offline media.
• develop recruitment marketing campaigns to support our hiring needs in various areas or regions across the globe.
• keep an eye on industry developments, explore, evaluate and implement new ways of interacting with current or potential candidates, and use research to develop innovative ways to promote our career opportunities
• be an ambassador for our employer brand globally, form strong relationships with the Recruitment Organization and other internal stakeholders, and partner with Group Communications & Branding, Legal & Compliance, business leaders, external partners, vendors and agencies
• manage budget for your campaigns, and measure, monitor and report the impact of your marketing activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be part of the Talent & Recruiting Marketing team in Zurich. We're a team of nine (and still growing) that is spread across the globe (from Nashville to Singapore). Together we drive change and lead innovation in employer branding and recruitment marketing at UBS. And we're also fun to work with. Find out what we do here.
Your experience and skills:
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing or campaign management
• ideally some experience in employer branding and recruitment marketing on digital and social media channels, but that is not a must
• a Bachelor's degree or international equivalent (preferably in marketing)
• a good person to work with, inspiring and creative
• an exceptional communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
• experienced in building professional relationships
• fluent in English (this is a must), German, French and Italian are nice to haves
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175243BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Employer Branding Specialist (80-100%)
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Human Resources (HR), Marketing and Communications