UBS Financial Services Deployment service lead CH/EMEA in Zürich, Switzerland
re you willing to lead teams to improve delivery quality? Do you know how to work with internal and external customers to fulfill their needs? We’re looking for someone who can help us:
• Leads teams for Infrastructure Service deployment CH/ EMEA
• Managing delivery priorities & escalations from all management layers
• Managing & improving delivery processes as Process owner
• Managing outsourced Services with external vendors
• People management
• Communicate and collaborate with other internal customers & partners for designing, planning and coordination of implementation to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
• Lead and participate for infrastructure projects with his organisation
• Understand business priorities; adequately prioritise work accordingly to meet business objectives
• Drive for improvements and implement them in regional or global scale
• You will be expected to drive the execution of innovative solutions
• Reporting to global deployment service lead and participating mgmt. calls
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Deployment services located in Zurich. We are responsible for all IMACD Deployment CH/EMEA and as well we support deployment globally . You will be responsible for the teams which provide design, deployment and installation services.
Your experience and skills:
• High skills in leader ship.
• Solid understanding in WINTEL , UNIX , DB's, ESX & Network environment
• Experience in infrastructure deployment services
• Process excellence
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
• Seniority to manage escalations on all management layers
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• Understand complex processes and there impacts for the delivery.
• Great experience in conducting negotiations with partners
• Ability to listen and motivate the staff
• The ability to recognize challenges and implement a solution with your team
• analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• fluent in German & English
• open for changes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174953BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Deployment service lead CH/EMEA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)