UBS Financial Services Data & Document Specialist - MiFID II in Zürich, Switzerland
The Manager of UBS Reference-/Static Data will be responsible for creating a first class regulatory data quality framework function within the UBS data platform. Specifically this individual will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of MIFID II data modeling, reference data management and quality control.
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Manage all processes within UBS Instrument Data associated with MIFID II
• Oversee the establishments and adherence to policies and standards
• Provide the appropriate level of support to the internal-/external MIFID II community in the linking of reference data modules to the UBS platform
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all MIFID II reference data and content related issues
• Manage the implementation of the MIFID II data quality framework solution within UBS
• Take ownership for all data vendor related initiatives in the context of MIFID II
• Manage ad hoc MIFID II regional and global projects as needed
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
In your role as MIFID II expert you will be working in Zurich. On a daily basis you will interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
You will need to work closely with the respective MIFID II program manager, the data maintenance teams to create a win-win situation for the client and the Financial Instruments market place. With your professional skills you will have the opportunity to create and shape the regulatory data quality framework with your peers.
Your experience and skills:
– 5+ years of experience working in financial industry
– Strong data warehouse skills
– 2 years experience in the management of reference data
– Strong ability to manage day-to-day interactions and relationships with a diverse group of internal and external peers
– Strong MS Office Skills
– An individual of high integrity, energy and enthusiasm, who is self-directed, motivated and possesses the ability to work in an unstructured environment.
– An individual with excellent communication skills, both oral and written; a person who is articulate and a good presenter of ideas.
– An individual with a demonstrated ability to get things done and make things happen; a person who is resourceful, seizes opportunities and is an innovator.
– A professional who wants to contribute to the organization, and who is achievement-, goal- and impact-oriented.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176632BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data & Document Specialist - MiFID II
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations