UBS Financial Services Data Analyst (w/m), CIC (60-100%) UBS Career Comeback Program in Zürich, Switzerland
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognise the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– collaborate across business units to provide transparency and identify business opportunities
– advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs and challenges, including associated costs, trade-offs and recommendations
– design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CIC Pricing, Analytics & Reporting team in Zurich-Altstetten.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting or finance
– experience in working with analytics /statistics tools
– a comprehensive understanding of Banking, previous exposure to Credit Risk or Credit Methodology is an asset
– an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– a good communicator, skilled in addressing business opportunities in a comprehensive and action oriented manner
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172314BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Data Analyst (w/m), CIC (60-100%) UBS Career Comeback Program
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support