UBS Financial Services Contract Management Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– Monitor UBS's global portfolio of vendor contracts and provide reports and ad-hoc analyses to senior management
– Support the definition and implementation of standards and procedures for the management of UBS's vendor contracts on a global scale
– Collaborate in projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of UBS's global Contract Management Framework in collaboration with Business Divisions and Category Managers
– Review contract risks and risk mitigating actions to support compliance to regulatory requirements for the management of vendor contracts.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Sourcing team. Group Sourcing (GS) is Corporate Center function created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our near- and offshore delivery centers (UBS Business Solution Center, Outsourcing Delivery Centers., etc.). The Group Category, Vendor and Procurement Services function is embedded within GS and mainly responsible for providing three governance services: Category Management, Vendor and Contract Management and Procurement Services
Your experience and skills:
– a passion for supply management and sourcing
– an academic degree or equivalent
– some working experience, preferably in the financial services industry
– strong analytical, change management skills
– proficient reporting and presentation skills
– a proficient user of MS office tools (specifically Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
– fluent in English both oral and written – other relevant languages an advantage
– truly service-oriented and a strong team player
– willing to assume responsibility and work in an international environment
– well organized, flexible and enjoy administrative challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173990BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Contract Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management