UBS Financial Services Compliance Officer EMEA in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a new challenge in an interesting and dynamic environment? Then you might be our new Compliance Officer, as we are looking for someone experienced who will:
– investigate and respond to regulatory inquiries
– resolve sensitive cases with regard to money laundering aspects, regulatory and reputation risks
– assume responsibility to ensure compliance with current legal and regulatory standards
– provide guidance to senior management and the client advisors
– engage in change and growth projects initiated by Global Wealth Management (GWM)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a team based in Zurich covering an internal clientele in booking center Switzerland (European and Emerging Market clients).
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, preferably in law, business or finance
– some years of experience in a compliance function or other practical white-collar crime or investigative experience with a law or audit firm, banking regulator or prosecutor
– strong oral and written communication skills
– analytic, accurate and structured
– efficient, result-oriented and assertive
– comfortable working independently, as well as collaborating in a team
– able to work well under pressure and have a strong sense of responsibility as well as an enquiring mind
– fluent in English and good command of German; additional Spanish, Portuguese or Russian language skills would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170967BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Officer EMEA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Compliance