UBS Financial Services Compliance Control Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you know how to take care of details? We're looking for someone like that to perform controls with an independent mindset including the:
– development and design of controls prior execution (e.g. application of risk-based sampling methodology and description of control scope and content)
– execution of controls or risk assessments on established or new businesses/processes to identify potential/emerging material risks
– initiation of remedial actions and tracking their timely resolution
– collaboration with other risk control functions and competence centers to further develop an effective control framework
– partnership with client-facing staff and business support to continually improve our risk control environment
– preparation of periodic management reports and assistance with regulatory reporting and inspection, as well as audits
– provision of expert guidance on the development of relevant policies and control documentation
– participation in Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls (MS&C) stream initiatives where required
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the MS&C KYC/AML and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (AB&C) Surveillance team in Zurich. We are mandated to independently identify, assess, mitigate and manage compliance risk across divisions in the area of anti-money laundering, know your customer as well as anti-bribery and corruption and to evaluate the appropriateness of procedures and guidelines.
Your experience and skills:
– relevant compliance, regulatory or audit experience
– solid knowledge of regulatory requirements in the covered areas
– proven record-keeping abilities
– analytical skills to critically verify and challenge relevant documentation
– good writing skills
– technology proficiency, including Excel
– a true team player
– a strong communicator
– proactive and able to work independently
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176418BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Control Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Compliance