UBS Financial Services Client Advisor GWM UHNW South Africa in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in relationship management and selling? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable immediate actions in South Africa
• grow market network in South Africa through own contacts and referrals and mapping new prospects based on solid local knowledge
• provide high-quality investment options for clients in relation to South African fiscal constraints, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
• make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture within the team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Wealth Management team for South Africa as part of the High Net Worth segment in Zurich. Our purpose is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team delivers comprehensive and global client solutions. You will be supported in your tasks by a first-class infrastructure and innovative products and services.
Your experience and skills:
• an existing network of promising contacts in South Africa
• several years of experience in wealth management covering the South African market
• expertise with financial products and services relevant to South Africa domiciled clients offered locally and internationally
• a proven record finding solutions for clients and prospective clients in a cross border context
• a degree in Finance and/or Business Administration
• always looking to improve the client experience
• extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
• an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
• a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
• fluent in English and Afrikaans
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173574BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Client Advisor GWM UHNW South Africa
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management