UBS Financial Services Cash Advisor (w/m), Global Cash Financial Institutions (80-100%) in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a solution driven person? Do you enjoy giving advice and dealing with clients? We are looking for someone like you who can:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– increase the returns of Cash Clearing products (including CLS) and manage the client experience
– generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– provide clients with Market information and Market Commentary on Cash products
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the dynamic Global Cash Advisory & Sales (Cash) team based in Zurich. The Cash team is part of the growing global Corporate and Institutional Clients (CIC) business and services our Financial institution clients worldwide providing cash clearing capabilities out of booking center Switzerland. You will be working within an international environment of multi-lingual colleagues covering dedicated portfolios of bank clients across the globe.
Your experience and skills:
– a passion for cash products and correspondent banking services
– several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position
– strong in selling and networking with external and internal clients
– a university degree in business administration, economics or finance
– a great communicator
– a multitasker, well organized and independent
– always looking for innovation
– always professional and a great team player
– strong client services and advisory mindset
– fluent in English and German. Italian, Spanish and Portuguese are an additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178672BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Cash Advisor (w/m), Global Cash Financial Institutions (80-100%)
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management