UBS Financial Services Campus Relations & Event Marketing Specialist 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you good at organizing events? Do you know what it takes to manage relationships with various stakeholders? We're looking for someone like that, the main tasks and responsibilities include:
• plan, organize and execute in-house, on-campus and career fairs
• maintain and use different online and social media channels to reach the respective target group
• create content as part of the overall communication plan
• build and manage partnerships with universities as well as internal and external stakeholder
• collaborate closely with the different junior talent teams regionally and globally
• represent UBS by participating in events, career fairs and networking events to increase brand awareness and attract interesting candidates for open positions
• find new innovative ways and channels to position UBS to our target group
• participate in various projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be based in Zurich. The Junior Talent Campus Relations team in Switzerland is responsible for the strategic planning, delivery and execution of all marketing activities related to the attraction of our Junior Talent Programs in Switzerland. This includes planning and executing events and fairs, managing university relationships and positioning UBS at an attractive employer for our target group.
Your experience and skills:
• ideally experience within Marketing, Event Management or within an equivalent job in a global company
• a pro-active attitude (you are always brimming with ideas)
• an open and self-confident personality with high degree of customer and service orientation
• comfortable working autonomously and using initiative (you think out of the box)
• flexible to handle various and different topics and willingness to travel
• an excellent communicator with the ability to influence and manage stakeholders
• always professional (but you have the human touch)
• confident in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175576BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Campus Relations & Event Marketing Specialist 80-100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)