UBS Financial Services Business Project Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Are you interested in regulatory topics? Would you be interested to strive for impact in the area of UBS Global Wealth Management?
In your role as Business Project Manager you will mainly engage in managing Project front to back regarding regulatory developments and application changes. We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– engage in managing Project front to back regarding regulatory developments and application changes
– define project objectives and deliverables with the involved partners, structure and plan the project
– set up governance structure and deal with the partners, teams, senior management involved
– manage resources and work with the team towards the agreed deliverables
– monitor and control of the progress of the project
– ensure compliance with the project group wide standards as well as the internal quality standards defined in the Project Life Cycle approach
– ensure product and client suitability validation services offered in Wealth Management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the team Product Suitability Rule Engine within the area of Platform Development & Management in UBS Wealth Management. The Product Suitability Rule Engine (PSRE) is a global capability UBS has built up together with our internal partners to support client advisors in being compliant with minimal additional effort. The application is seen as a big competitive advantage and has an excellent reputation within UBS. In this area you are directly on the pulse on one of the top topics in the financial industry. The PSRE is also a strategic solution for WM in supporting WM business' needs. The PSRE team manages projects and provides analysis capability and subject matter expertise to identify impacts and solutions for Wealth Management and specifies business requirements. For relevant requirements, the team is in charge to conduct business and risk analysis globally and provide solution recommendations to management. The Team offers great opportunity to further develop as a Senior Project or Program Manager in the regulatory space and grow within the role accordingly.
Your experience and skills:
– substantial and recent experience in regulatory topics or even front business would be of a value
– specific experience in business rule management systems
– 7-10 years' experience within the financial services industry, ideally in a large organization
– project & Process management experience
– good banking products knowledge
– very good analytical & conceptual skills
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– striving for excellence in everything you do
– able to deal with multiple key stakeholders, both in person and remotely
– a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges
– proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
– fluent in English (oral//written); German will be a strong asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173866BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Business Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development