UBS Financial Services Business Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you are well organized, trustworthy, self-motived individual looking for a wide variety of tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills and a Financial background and like to challenge current processes? We are looking for someone like that who can provide business management services to the Head of Regulatory Technology. Activities will include:
– Producing and challenge / evaluating the Regulatory Technology Segment's monthly financials and ensure financial records are accurate across the bank's standard financial tools.
– Ensuring adherence to financial targets and mitigate risks / issues arising.
– Assisting in maintaining the billing shreds for Regulatory Technology Segment by liaising across Group Tech and the various business divisions
– Input into maintain the overall Work Force Plan Strategy for the Segment.
– Maintaining documentation for programs and projects, including the tracking of risks, issues and utilizing the bank's standard governance tools.
– Producing and reviewing monthly Regulatory Technology status reports for the various IB IT and IB Operations committees.
– Building sustainable and trustful relationships with key partners within IB Technology and the Group Technology Central COO team.
– Preparing ad-hoc analysis and reports for senior management.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Regulatory Technology Business management team in Group Technology.
Your experience and skills:
•A university degree
•A background in delivering PMO/Business Manager support to large IT driven programs
•A detailed understanding of UBS systems and processes
•Experience of program financials and resource forecasting is essential
•Experience of the program management/financial management tool 'PPM' highly advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179065BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support