UBS Financial Services Business Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– define end to end specifications and find solutions to business problems
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data
– understand and challenge our various stakeholders
– support business architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– identify the impact on interfacing solutions
– support the lead BA & project manager in BA related topics
– develop subject matter expertise (SME) on the application and surrounding business processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Data Sourcing & Controls – Change Management team in Zurich, CH. The Data Sourcing and Controls Work-Stream is a highly visible team that works across all BCBS workstreams to provide a consistent, predictable and transparent approach to the sourcing of data, along with the implementation of both data and calculator controls to meet the BCBS 239 Programme objectives.
Your experience and skills:
– business analysis experience in the financial industry and in information technology (building of operational solutions)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– knowledge about credit risk framework and fundamentals
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– Regulatory experience in the financial services industry
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176761BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management