UBS Financial Services Business Analyst – Reporting and Revenue Processing in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a BA with strong stakeholder management skills able to implement key product enhancements in a dynamic environment, working with multi location teams?
We are looking for someone who:
– will define and agree product requirements with key users at all levels
– will be responsible for documentation of all requirements and co-ordination with development team to ensure accurate and timely implementation
– will prepare test plans and test cases for both non-functional and functional testing
– will coordinate all testing activities, to include user acceptance testing
– will ensure that all requirements are accurately logged in JIRA
– will be responsible for Management of the product roadmap to agree the content of upcoming sprints
– will facilitate regular discussions with stakeholders to review the requirement backlog and agree priorities for delivery
– will take care of accurate and timely status reporting and escalation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be a part of the Asset Management Technology Team for Core Operating Platform, which is responsible for the ownership management of all UBS AM applications. You will be working in a global and dynamic environment managing the SDLC and change management process for a high profile application.
Your experience and skills:
– At least 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role preferably within an Asset Management
– A good understanding of funds and processes around fees, AuM and NNM
– Good knowledge of agile working practices to include Scrum, JIRA and facilitation of backlog grooming and sprint review sessions
– Proficiency with Oracle databases and DBaaS
– Experience in creating test scripts and test methodologies, as well as implementing and executing manual and automated scripts – Quality Centre knowledge would be an advantage
– Technology skills preferred would be .NET framework, SQL, Data Warehousing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172382BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst – Reporting and Revenue Processing
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)