UBS Financial Services Business Analyst IT Security (Duration of 12 months) in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT Security Requirements? Are you able to work in global projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
Translate complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
identify and collect all required data from stakeholder
prepare proper technical documentation
– determine required IT Security business solutions
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– support the Security engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– work closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information
You'd be engaged as a Contractor, employed by our external Payroll Partner for the duration of the contract.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS promotes equal opportunities. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Security IT team in Zurich, Switzerland
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
– Experience working as a security operations or network system analyst (Preferred)
as an advantage an industry best practice qualifications (e.g. CBAP, IREP, CISSP, GIAC)
experience applying business analysis techniques preferable in infrastructure projects
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle along with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– passionate about supporting the development of IT Security systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT Security capability
focused on reducing business risk through the application of detection and prevention capabilities
familiar with the importance of logs and how they support the detection and investigation of security alerts
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are present in all major financial centers, and more than 50 countries.
Job Reference #: 169343BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst IT Security (Duration of 12 months)
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)