UBS Financial Services Business Analyst Firmwide Stress Metrics in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like you to
– drive and coordinate the delivery of business process and IT changes for the reporting and analysis of risk metrics
– understand and analyze business cases and requirements
– find and implement solutions
– provide a strategic view on the design and project planning
– identify opportunities for business process and IT improvements
– assist business user and IT to define test cases and acceptance criteria
– facilitate and support the transition of Change Programs into run-the-bank
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Change Team. We support Chief Risk user functions with delivering Change-the-Bank projects. As a part of this team you would act as an essential conduit between business stakeholders in the Firm-wide Stress reporting team, Risk Methodology and Risk IT, at various levels of seniority and across geographical locales.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics or engineering
– previous business analysis experience (preferably in Risk Control, financial services industry)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out and make it easy to understand)
– knowledgeable of key risk concepts (credit risk, market risk) and interested in measures across asset classes (statistical and scenario-based stress testing)
– proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176547BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst Firmwide Stress Metrics
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Risk