UBS Financial Services Audit Manager – Compliance & Operational Risk Control Audit in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• analyse and assess compliance, conduct, regulatory and operational risks across the firm and provide high quality input into annual audit planning and continuous risk assessment
• as auditor, identify and evaluate the effectiveness of second line of defence controls designed to address those risks
• as responsible auditor, plan and execute audits, managing a team of auditors and providing practical, innovative and value-added recommendations to fix issues identified
• develop and maintain relationships with senior management in Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the C&ORC Audit EMEA team, based in Zurich. Our role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. We are a Talent Powerhouse that attracts and develop the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the compliance and operational risk control function, including monitoring & surveillance, conduct risk, and regulatory requirements management.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree
• 4+ years' experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function
• strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
• strong communication and networking skills to perform ongoing risk assessments with management and convey audit findings
• a good understanding of banking operations and key regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment of when to escalate issues
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments (if required. Limited travel generally
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168971BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Manager – Compliance & Operational Risk Control Audit
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Audit