UBS Financial Services Audit Expert – Audit Process Manager (50-60%) in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Are you able to find simple solutions for complex problems ? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
continuously improve the audit execution and risk assessment process, aligned with global strategy
drive and coordinate the quarterly and annual risk assessment
design the new audit system
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team owns the risk assessment and audit execution processes. We drive process improvements, monitor process performance and coordinate the risk assessment and operational planning.
Your experience and skills:
– a CPA or CIA Certification
– experience (at least 5 years) in audit. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function within the financial industry
– a detailed understanding of auditing and audit regulations
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment
– well organized and able to coordinate and drive processes also outside the own function
– focused on risks and efficiencies, and capable of identifying process improvements and successfully implement related changes
– a flexible and committed team player
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175962BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Expert – Audit Process Manager (50-60%)
Job Type: Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Audit