UBS Financial Services Audit Editor / Trainer in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– advise staff on applying Group Internal Audit’s (GIA) standards and audit methodology
– support training and communications functions in relation to understanding changes in industry standards and audit methodology
– edit / proofread audit reports and key findings as well as ad hoc presentations
– work with auditors and key stakeholders to confirm that documentation meets industry standards and UBS best practices
– identify gaps with GIA’s standards and methodology and suggest updates
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working within GIA as part of the Audit Management and Support team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for overseeing GIA’s standards and audit methodology, making sure that practices are aligned to regulatory expectations and professional standards. The team covers both development and implementation and works closely with GIA’s Executive Committee and support functions.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree (e.g. Finance, Law, Audit, Communications)
– 2 years experience in audit or compliance, internal risk management, legal or regulatory areas
– experience in teaching / coaching \"best practices\" and documentation standards
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a native English speaker, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– highly structured and able to see links between seemingly unrelated topics
– proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– able to gather, synthesize, organize and interpret data and formulate appropriate conclusions
- Proven experience in a similar position, i.e. in editing publications and translations, proofreading text, providing professional support to ensure compliance with specific standards.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173894BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Editor / Trainer
Job Type: Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Audit