UBS Financial Services Asset Servicing Private Label Fund Solutions Specialist (m/w), 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have an analytic mind? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service?
Complement the existing team of two private label specialists focusing UBS Asset Management funds, PLF structures setups by our Bank4Bank and other institutional clients
• Identify, analyze client needs, propose customized offering, and negotiate contracts with regards to Fund structures
• Prepare and participate in client/prospect meetings representing UBS' Private Label Fund product shelf
• Act as project manager for the implementation of new fund structures
• Represent Asset Servicing in various internal projects
• Run new business approval processes (NBI/CT) for complex transactions and new products
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Asset Servicing provides clients with a wide range of advisory, infrastructure and investment reporting services tailored to UHNW clients, family offices, financial intermediaries, institutional clients, banks and UBS entities around the world. A group of specialists within the team takes care of Fund solutions for UBS affiliated companies, 3rd party banks and financial intermediaries.
Your experience and skills:
You have :
• a university degree or equivalent education
• strong project management experience/skills
• the ability to handle complex situations and relationships, delivering against tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
• a good knowledge of Private Label fund structures and custody services, from an operational point of view
• sound conceptual skills
• experience in facilitating implementations of Private Label Fund structures
• the ability to build and engage a strong stakeholder network (internal and external)
• in-depth knowledge of MS Office
• a strong personality that enables you to deal with internal stake holders, management companies/administrators and client advisors and be acknowledged as an appropriate counterpart
• a strong team player, with the ability to communicate at multiple levels across multiple divisions and various regions, representing UBS Asset Servicing
• a experienced professional with fund industry or fund custody experience
• passionate, self-driven, ambitious with very strong communication skills
• proficient in German and English; French is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174544BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Asset Servicing Private Label Fund Solutions Specialist (m/w), 80-100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Product Management and Development, Sales