UBS Financial Services 3rd Party Funds Client & Platform Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone who can:
– take responsibility of all processes and operational services for our institutional clients including all day to day account management and relationship support aspects
– process, document and maintain the contact to our peers in financial accounting, provider management and IT
– manage the global remuneration processing, controlling and documentation
– close interaction with business units and branches globally
– investigation and problem-solving in relation to third party funds in cooperation with UBS internal departments and external fund provider or external distribution partner
– define and review requirements to improve our systems and services according to the evolving business needs and new rules and regulations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client & Platform Management team within UBS Fondcenter in Zürich. We are a fast growing business unit within UBS Asset Management and manage the legal, administrative and financial relationship with external fund provider companies for the UBS Group as well as the Fondcenter fund platform for business partners.
Your experience and skills:
– a strong track record and solid sales experience with institutional clients
– several years work experience in a similar role
– a university degree or equivalent education
– a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office-Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as basic understanding of MS Access and SQL
– client focused and have the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain mutual relationships at all levels of the organization
– an excellent communicator and networker across the business, both internally and externally
– a team player but able to work autonomously
– able to work under pressure and you can handle complex situations as well as deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
– fluent in German (mother tongue) and English, French and/or Italian would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169822BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: 3rd Party Funds Client & Platform Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management, Fund Services, Management and Business Support, Sales, Sales and trading