UBS Financial Services Trade & Processing Specialist in Wuxi, China
– To check corporate action announcements against official websites; to contact with listed companies and Registry.
– To monitor receivable/deliverable cash/fund units/refund/interest/securities, update daily position and cash report.
– To reconcile the receivable/deliverable account in Record Day +1 if any event happens.
– To investigate and draft replies to all corporate event-related customer inquiries via SWIFT, fax, e-mail and telephone etc.
– To process market/SBL claims for entitled shares/cash on behalf of overseas customers resulted from delayed trades.
– To investigate the reason of different dividend between Registry and ours.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The team is supporting corporate action services under group operation.
By working in Australia shift the team interacts daily with internal functions and external client/counterparty to address dividend and entitlement.
Team is using main system (i.e. Shares/ASX website/Excel) to track cash and stock position.
Your experience and skills:
Bachelor degree (recognized by the state) holder, experience in banking and financial institution is desired.
Good command of written/spoken English as well as skills in Microsoft Office.
Good interpersonal, communication and time-management skills.
Strong capacity to manage client interests and be customer focus.
Ability to work under pressure.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177439BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Trade & Processing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Operations