UBS Financial Services Settlement Analyst in Wuxi, China
The role within Securities Settlements – Fixed Income and Equities (Core Processing team) handles the International Fixed Income and Equities trade settlement.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
\"• Perform Fixed Income and Equities settlements in International trade settlements, including APAC domestic markets. The team is composed of UBS members in core locations and Wuxi.
• Perform a portion of daily settlement activities which include settlement pre-matching, funding with cash management teams, payment, fails management, intersystem reconciliation, nostro and depot reconciliation, monthly reporting, internal / external and specific regulatory reports.
• Contribute to any new business initiatives and projects, including ideas on process improvement, Robotics and system implementation through close interaction with other functions/areas within/outside Operations (e.g., Compliance, Ops Change, Front Office, Middle Office, IT, Finance).
• Develop and enforce the internal control procedures within the team to minimize operational risks.
• Work with Settlement teams in other regions/locations to implement global/regional initiatives.
• Have initiative and open-minded thinking towards artificial intelligence or robotics automation
\"• Bachelor degree and above, IT backgrounds like VBA/JAVA are preferred
• A great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives.
• Analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk.
• A strong team player who could take initiative and work under pressure.
• Good interpersonal communication and time-management skills.
• Strong capacity to manage client interests as well as self-motivation.
• Broad understanding of Operations flow
• Initiative and creative thinking to drive small products (eg. macro) to fit the AI.
• Excellent client service and interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180582BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Settlement Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Operations