UBS Financial Services Securities Middle Office Trade Processing Specialist in Wuxi, China
- Creating and sending pre-confirmations / confirmations
Communicating with Japanese clients (internal and external) via e-mail and phone for confirmation and settlement of trades
Updating clients' SSI or static information
Contribute actively to process improvements / re-engineering initiatives (PEX/Robotics/AI)
Ensure proper and timely settlement of FXMM / equity trades
Resolution of all issues related to confirmation and settlement of trades
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We support the Tokyo FXMM and Equity trading desks in confirmation and settlement of products traded by the desks. Communication in Japanese language is key to our daily operations and we expect nothing but the best from each team member, just as our clients expect the best from us. Speaking directly to traders and Japanese institutional clients daily, we are expected to always offer timely, accurate and high quality results/solutions to all clients. We are partners to the business and are expected to work towards achieving greater efficiencies in the processes we handle.
Your experience and skills:
1) Drive and commitment: Has the determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results. Takes the initiative, originates action and keeps things moving.
2) Resilience and stress management: Flexible, tolerates changes in methods, approaches and objectives. Maintains performance and confidence in difficult, stressful, ambiguous and challenging circumstances.
3) Teamwork and Collaboration: Co-operates and collaborates with colleagues inside and outside own area to achieve shared goals.
4) Problem analysis and resolution: Identifies and examines problems in order to understand them, hence generates options and recommends solutions which are logical, reasonable and realistic.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174782BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Middle Office Trade Processing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Operations