UBS Financial Services Operations Way of Working - CI Change Lead in Wuxi, China
Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? Would you like to manage the day-to-day activities of the APAC Business Solutions team, leading experienced change staff through Team by Team or Value Stream Optimization projects, support APAC WOW and other initiatives covering Asia Pacific? We're looking for someone who can:
– lead PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design, to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits
– ensure a consistent way in leveraging the UBS PEX Way
– identify transformational levers across the 5 lenses
– coach key stakeholders on their role as lean managers within the lean management system
– coach project teams on tools and methods deployment, and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
– collaborate with RPA engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Sitting within Group Operations, you'll be working as part of the Service Delivery Transformation Team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
Your experience and skills:
– academic degree or equivalent with over 3 years line and/or project management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
– lean Six Sigma knowledge and skills are a plus
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM), Agile
– an excellent communicator and highly organized
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in English both oral and written
– able to travel 25% at least
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 163782BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Way of Working - CI Change Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Process, project and program management