UBS Financial Services Japan FXMM Trade Processing Specialist in Wuxi, China
1) Trade confirmation and settlements-related activities
2) Communicate with Japanese Trust Banks, financial institutions, corporate clients, sales and traders
3) Ensure that all controls are performed, best practices followed and issues escalated in a timely manner
4) Breaks resolution
5) Manage confirmations in systems like Misys / GTSS and other in-house systems
6) Resolve confirmations and settlements related issues / mismatches / fails / queries
7) Effectively work with various departments / locations in/outside of Operations on a daily basis
8) Analyze existing processes and deliver improvements in the areas of Capacity, Risk & Control
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are partners to the business and we strive for excellence in everything we do.
Your experience and skills:
1) Excellent customer facing skills with pleasant disposition at all times
2) Strong drive and commitment, proactive with a 'Can-Do' attitude at all times
3) Good business level proficiency in Japanese – (both oral and written)
4) Fluent communication skills in English (both oral and written)
5) Strong analytical and problem solving skills
6) Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
7) Knowledge of FX products / trades is beneficial
8) Good team player
9) Attention to details a must
10) Good understanding of Japanese client service and business culture is important
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167667BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Japan FXMM Trade Processing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Operations