UBS Financial Services Transition Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong project management skills? We're looking for someone like you who can:
• lead outsourcing transitions across multiple waves, managing both vendor and internal staff through successful transitions
• work with business functional leads to support the execution and implementation of project plans to transition business processes offshore
• ensure that best practices are leveraged across the teams and that vendor performance is closely monitored
Your responsibilities will also include:
• implementing effective project communication by informing the clients of the project status and risks, proposing mitigation actions and ensure timely execution of project
• providing accurate and timely update reports on project status, meeting minutes, issue logs and risk registers to both internal and external clients
• managing risks and issues registers throughout the lifecycle of a business process transition,
• acting as the key interface and single point of contact and provide hands-on project management and/or where required, shadowing of a business assigned Project Manager
• building up and maintaining a positive relationship with partners by proactively, efficiently, and effectively understanding their needs and solving their requests
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Transition Department. We are bridging business opportunity with reality, engaging with onshore business project resources, coordinating work-streams, controlling timelines, resolving issues and driving the transition from planning through to the execution.
Your experience and skills:
• proven experience in leading / implementing change projects/programs
• very good written and spoken English skills
• German language knowledge will be a big asset
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• high level motivation and positive \"can do\" attitude
• ability to travel and conduct multi-time zone meetings outside of local business hours if necessary
• very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• excellent MS Office skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 161784BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Transition Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management