UBS Financial Services Technology BCM Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you passionate about resiliency? Is preparedness second nature to you? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Develop and implement processes to ensure BCM Criticality Ratings are set by UBS Technology
– Provide high-quality data on demand to Technology colleagues (at individual and committee levels) relating to sign-off and testing conformance of UBS' critical applications
– Drive testing of critical applications to ensure Technology targets are met
– Attend and present to Global and Regional Production Boards on Technology testing status
– Direct management and development of global Data Center testing strategy
– Help develop a BC management tool to replace the current solution
– Oversee all Technology testing-related risk items
– Continuously and proactively manage UBS' System Recovery Plan estate in relation to Tiering, resilience and sign-off conformance
– Review UBS' System Recovery Plans to ensure required standards are maintained
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Technology BCM ensures that UBS has comprehensive recovery plans for its critical technology so UBS can continue to provide excellent service to its clients. You'll be part of a key team that sets high standards for maintaining and testing these recovery plans, and helps Technology colleagues to follow those standards. You will guide them in updating test records accurately and ensuring that testing issues are recorded and followed through to resolution. All the time, you'll be helping to mature UBS' technology testing program.
Technology BCM also plays a critical role in managing UBS' Site Technology Recovery Plans (STRPs) for critical Data Centers through a continuous program of exercising and updating.
Your experience and skills:
– A thorough understanding of BCM principles
– Experience of working in a BCM role in a technology function
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Attention to detail in all tasks, particularly in assisting with DC test preparation
– A can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– A diverse skill-set
– An enthusiastic and dynamic team player who is able to integrate and work successfully in a global team
– An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Able to produce accurate, concise information quickly from datasets and to tight deadlines, and to present that information professionally to the required audience
– Quick to understand what is needed from requested tasks
– Great at multi-tasking and prioritizing your busy workload
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167706BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Technology BCM Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)