UBS Financial Services Security - IT Financial Project Officer in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Security IT:
This job will require you to work closely with senior Service Line managers within SEC IT the business, Finance and the PMO teams to provide financial and service management support. The aspect of this role is extremely varied, but will focus on:
• Maintenance of budgets and ensuring accuracy of forecast data and other programme financials as required;
• Resource management and contract management.
• Supporting the preparation of the monthly forecast process and working with the various teams
• Understanding of the project and business accounting processes namely, accruals, prepayments and cost ledgers.
• Acting as the point for communication on any queries in relation to the financial process and follow up any actions which may be defined
• Ensure that internal and external requirements and requests for information are met to a high standard;
• Ensuring department operates efficiently and within the required process time frame
• Instigate and support any change initiatives, that may impact our processes and procedures
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working directly for the Head of Cyber Security, but part of a wider team in the Security IT Financial PMO area. The PMO team is split across Poland and Switzerland which Cyber Security is a global function. There is a large Security IT team covering all service and roles based in Poland. We support the Service managers along with the project managers and the wider portfolio management community
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree in a related field
– 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
– Good knowledge of project financial planning and tracking
– A very high level of attention to detail
– Very strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate on all hierarchical levels
– Contract Management experience would be beneficial
– High level of Microsoft Office Tools including Excel
– Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– You are able to demonstrate knowledge of Financial controls and understand what is required to support both project and business financials
– You will be proactive, able to work within a team and also be a self-starter
– You must have strong organizational and time management skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170945BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Security - IT Financial Project Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)