UBS Financial Services QA Test Manager /Senior Test Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you an experienced IT-Test Manager/ Senior Test Analyst in a global organization with good understanding of the Security IT area? In Global Engineering we are currently looking for a process oriented Test manager who will ensure the service for our Security IT Clients is delivered with high quality. In this position you will manage quality systems, especially testing phase in the delivery lifecycle. You will deliver quality signed off, maintain testing team and collaborate with project stakeholders.
We are looking for a person to:
• Perform Test management activities such as Test Planning (Manual & Automation), Estimations and Approach.
• Provide Defect, Weekly Status and Test Completion Reporting to QAM and Project Stakeholders.
• Manage Functional and Non Functional (Automation) resources in the Test Team.
• Liase with Project Stakeholders on daily basis to track project status.
• Report and coordinate with the Quality Assurance Manager on a daily basis.
• Conduct Test Design , test plan and test completion review call.
• Maintain QA Requirement traceability and Defect Management.
• Motivate and support test team in Test Analysis , Design and execution whenever required.
• Possesses Good Written and Verbal communication skills.
• Responsible for QA Non-functional Requirements closure.
• Implement Optimal Resource Utilisation.
• Follow Software Development & Testing Life Cycle and governance processes set by the Bank.
• Must have experience of how non-functional requirements can be reliably tested before progressing an application to production.
• Participate in Post implementation Reviews and improvise on Quality and standard of the deliverable in a timely manner.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will join the QA & testing team under Global Engineering. Team is provideing service for Security IT and Automation and Tooling. In your role you will be working with the 3rd party service provider across all regions and will be responsible for relevant Release/Change test management.
Your experience and skills:
University degree or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in an IT delivery environment and quality assurance and/or technology services environment.
Excellent understanding of quality assurance frameworks
Client focused and proven ability to motivate and challenge teams to strive to exceed client expectations and building collaborative partnerships
In-depth engineering skills, technical and architectural understanding with particular focus on quality technologies (service design and automation)
Significant quality engineering experience relating to testing services, excellent understanding of Capability management process, reliability/ Business Automation and monitoring and process and product delivery management
Sound understanding of service management and product life cycle management
Excellent process understanding and delivery management skills
Previous experience in Agile methodology.
Must have experience of Test management tools .e.g HP ALM,JIRA
Must have experience of Functional and Non–Functional Automation framework.
Nice to have experience of HP UFT and Performance Center.
Must have experience in Non Functional testing . Have worked in designing load test scenarios..etc.
Must have knowledge of Usability, Reliability , Business Continuity Management , Performance , Load and Volume Testing.
Must have experience in creating Test Plan and Test Closure Reporting.
fluent in written and verbal English
experienced in test management tools, familiar with test data and test environment challenges and have sound testing methods knowledge across several software development approaches
able to communicate at all levels and with both business and technology staff
Open minded, eager to learn and self-motivated
Strategic thinker; strong conceptual capability
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175534BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: QA Test Manager /Senior Test Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)